Here is a brief guide that will help you clarify any uncertainty regarding the choice of the correct size of Tulsi leather bracelets.
1) Let's start from the beginning: to select the size on the product page you will find a drop-down menu from the item: " Size " - clicking will open the choice of sizes: Small, Medium, Large or One size (suitable for wrists 16 to 21cm)
What do the Measurements in the drop-down menu refer to?
2) The numbers that you will find in the drop-down menu, as we will explain a little later in this guide, refer to the circumference of the wrist, and not to the length of the bracelet .
This is because: since our bracelets are made of leather and have thicknesses of various heights based on the model, they are made longer than the exact circumference of the wrist, this length will reduce once the bracelet is closed, so that it can be worn correctly without feeling excessively tight.
Where can I find the Size-Wrist Circumference matches?
3) Still within the product page, clicking on Size table will open a table where you can find the most correct size corresponding to the circumference of the wrist for each type of bracelet.
For example the sizes:
- Small of a Ginger model bracelet will be the recommended size for a wrist with a circumference between 15 and 16 cm;
- Medium will be the recommended size for a wrist with a circumference between 16 and 18 cm;
- Large will be the recommended size for a wrist with a circumference between 18 and 20 cm;
To find out more about how to measure the circumference of your wrist click on: Guide to choosing sizes
If you have further doubts, do not hesitate to ask us for advice, you can contact us:
- Via the site chat
- In private chat on our Facebook page
- Via Whatsapp: 349 0937874
- Via Mail: email@example.com
We do our best to respond within 24 hours.